Veteran’s Discharge

Military Discharge papers, or DD-214’s, are recorded in our office. There is no fee to record the discharge papers or to receive a copy of them. These records are not open to the public. A picture ID and in some cases a birth certificate or other documents are required to obtain copies.

Please call our office at 859-885-4161 if you have any questions about getting a copy of the discharge papers.